- Some new video lectures from our group:
- RP-tree software
- RobustBoost An implementation of RobustBoost in JBoost. Sunsern and Evan are working on this!
- Experiments Applying RobustBoost to a noisy binary training set. FIJvsAllLetter
- A lecture on adaptive image processing for analyzing microscopy images
- Genome-Wide Association Studies
- Online Learning, Theory and applications
- Good writing A good pep-talk on writing by Andy Raibert.
- Classifier Technology and the illusion of progress David J. Hand
- A python interface for Lego Mindstorms NXT: http://home.comcast.net/~dplau/nxt_python/index.html
- The wave collaboration tool from google: http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html
- Helmut Grabner Does very interesting work on online boosting, object detection and object tracking in real time!
- [Matematical research and the internet, a talk by Terrance Tao]
- Lecture notes on Stochastic Calculus, Filtering and Stochastic control Ramon Van Handel
- Big Dog Boston Dynamics
- Ultrasound imaging now possible with a smartphone William D. Richard, Ph.D., WUSTL associate professor of computer science and engineering, and David Zar, research associate in computer science and engineering, have made commercial USB ultrasound probes.
- The absurdly artificial divide between pure and applied research Olivia Judson / The wild side
- A wave gliding submersible: [NYT article],[Liquid Robotics]
- Skin cancer diagnostics device
- Cool sensor info
- Talk by Eric Dishman from INTEL on high-tech to assist elderly people
- The Post correspondence problem A very simple undecidable problem. The interesting thing is the proof: A reduction of the Halting problem.
- SKRBL - http://www.skrbl.com/skrblnow